Tuesday, November 13, 2012

AMORISCODE

SO... I am in need of a place to channel all the built up energy that I have allowed myself to trap inside this shell we call a body. A space were I am able to freely give and openly receive. A clean slate to create my best self. A pad, a corner, a wall, a home, a shell, an ear, an opportunity, a blank canvas this is what I need.

This of course is all about ME. A centering of self. An enabling of will. A freeing of thoughts. A sojourner in TRUTH>

I started to do this anonymously. That is to say I did not what to be linked it in anyway personally. That of course would afford FEAR another win, LOVE IS THE ONLY WINNER HERE.

So, here I am inventing yet another name for myself ... One that is based in the reality of who I truly am in this very moment.

Hello all ... I am Amoriscode, Amor for short.

This blog will be about what it is like to live my life with its daily adventures.

My goal .... is to use this space to release all that is within me with the intention of lending my story to those whom it may assist.

My intention ... is to be free and enable love to take over.

My purpose ... is to WRITE, RIGHT!

Welcome to my world where love is code for all things positive.


With ... Amor
And as always,
Love is...TL

No comments:

Post a Comment